This page has links to posts which will help you with your studies this year. Homework links can also be found here.
Year 10 homework: Ecology first homework exercise for the year. Completion of this work will go a long way to ensuring you pass the end of unit test (recommended ecology revision)
Year 10 Ecology Revision: Biotic abiotic (Recommended ecology revision)
Year 10 Ecology Revision: The carbon cycle (recommended ecology revision)
Here are links to posts on this blog you might find useful with your level 2 Chemistry studies. From time to time I will post material that will complement your workbook and Best Choice material. I will often ask for feedback through google docs forms on your progress and areas where you may need assistance. The blog and associated wikis allow me to personalise your learning experience to some degree.
Level 2 Chemistry: get to know your course
AS 91164 Structure bonding properties thermochemistry: Introduction
AS 91164 Structure and bonding: electronegativity
As 91164 Structure bonding properties and thermochemistry: Polar and non polar molecules
AS 91164 Structure and bonding properties and thermochemistry:Dissolving in polar and non polar solvents
AS 91164 Structure and bonding properties and thermochemistry; Practice question 1 Quartz and Zinc
AS 91164 Structure and bonding properties and thermochemistry: Practise question 2 Diamond and graphite.
Here are links to posts on this course.
- level-1-science-as-90940-aspects-of-mechanics-basic speed calculations Homework
- level 1 science as 90940 aspects of mechanics rearranging-equations with three variables in them Homework
- Bend it like Beckham Curl it like Carlos AS 90940. Extension work forces acting on a ball in flight.
- Level 1 Science AS 90940 Mechanics: Speed and acceleration Homework
- Level 1 Science AS90940 Mechanics:Speed and acceleration (2) Homework
- Level 1 science 90940 aspects of mechanics: balanced and unbalanced forces, force mass and acceleration. Homework
- Level 1 science As90940 Mechanics. balanced unbalanced forces force mass and acceleration, The bloodhound project. extension work